About SD Carry

As a young boy in Texas, I grew up with guns. They were basic tools, much like my grandfather's mitre box or pipe wrench, there to perform specific tasks when called upon. I was taught gun safety by virtually every male adult in my family. I spent eight years in the US Navy operating and maintaing various guns from .30 caliber to 5" rifles.

After a few years as a moderator on a popular gun forum, I learned that there is much disinformation, prejudice and plain ignorance about guns posted constantly on the internet.

This blog is dedicated to sharing worthwhile information about the increasing acceptance and practice of legal concealed carry in our country. There is much mis-information and wild opinion about this topic among its practitioners and the public in general. The moral, social and legal responsibilities of concealed carry are immense and must be understood and practiced by all who legally carry a gun.

There is also a vast amount of practical and useful information about carrying and the weapons themselves and I hope to be able to share some of that here. Your comments are welcome, but will be moderated by me before appearing on this blog.

Stay safe.

Other Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

Swindle CRKT Review follow up

It's been about six hours since I posted my review of the Swindle on CRKT's website. I checked again a few minutes ago and, although there are two reviews of the more expensive ribbed handled Swindle, mine has yet to appear...

Now, I'm giving CRKT the benefit of the doubt here. Maybe it's a lengthy process to have a customer review actually appear on their website, but I don't see how that could be unless they are inspected and approved (or rejected) by CRKT before allowed to appear on their site. I certainly hope this is not the case, or if it is, that critical and constructive reviews are treated with equal measure to the ones praising the products.

If we don't learn, we don't improve.

I'll report back tomorrow on the status of this interesting episode.

The next day.
It's now been 26 hours since I posted the review on CRKT's site. It's still not there. The rating I gave, 3 starts of 5, shows, but none of my comments that illustrate that rating. I sent another message on CRKT's 'contact me' page about this.


No comments:

Post a Comment